(Redirected from S35 (disambiguation))
S35, S-35 or S.35 may refer to:
- In military
- USS S-35 (SS-140), a S-class submarine of the United States Navy commissioned in 1919
- Somua S35, a French cavalry tank of the Second World War
- Short Shetland, a seaplane of the United Kingdom Royal Air Force which saw service during World War II whose nomenclature was the S.35 Shetland
- In science and academia
- S35: This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way, a safety phrase in chemistry
- 35S, the most stable radioactive isotope of sulfur, used in biochemical research to radioactively label proteins.
- In business and industry
- S35 postcode for Sheffield in the United Kingdom
- In transportation
- a Zürich S-Bahn line
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.