From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from SC 7 (disambiguation))
SC 7 can refer to:
- South Carolina's 7th congressional district, a US political division.
- Convoy SC 7, a formation and engagement during the Battle of the Atlantic.
- Short SC.7 Skyvan a British post-war civilian aircraft.
- Roland SC-7, a synthesizer.
- SC7, the reference point for a number of asteroids, such as 5130 Ilioneus, 34420 Peterpau and 15220 Sumerkin.
- South Carolina Highway 7, a state highway in South Carolina.
- The SC7 is one of the world's fastest cars ever produced, made by Swiss founded Liechtenstein based Orca Engineering.
- BOT SC07 Speed Cruiser, a Light-sport aircraft.
- (35282) 1996 SC7 (SC7 of 1996).
- SC07, a FIPS 10-4 region code, see List of FIPS region codes (S–U).
- SC-07, a subdivision code for the Seychelles, see ISO 3166-2:SC.
- ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 7, a standardization subcommittee of ISO and the IEC.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.