(Redirected from SIFT)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sift refers to the straining action of a sifter or sieve.
Sift or SIFT may also refer to:
- Scale-invariant feature transform, an algorithm in computer vision to detect and describe local features in images
- Selected-ion flow tube, a technique used for mass spectrometry
- Shanghai Institute of Foreign Trade, a public university in Shanghai, China
- Summary of Information on Film and Television, a database of the British Film Institute National Library
- Summer Institute for Future Teachers, a residential summer program at Eastern Connecticut State University
- SANS Investigative Forensics Toolkit, a digital forensics appliance
- Sieve (disambiguation), for the word "sift"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.