From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from STE (disambiguation))
|Look up Ste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
STE may refer to:
- Secure Terminal Equipment
- Stockton Terminal and Eastern Railroad
- Stevens Point Municipal Airport, IATA code STE
- Servicio de Transportes Eléctricos, a large public transit authority in Mexico City
- Simplified Technical English
- Sigma Theta Epsilon
- Saint, Ste., forms the French abbreviation for Sainte, the feminine form
- STE-1, model number of the Shadow Telecine
- Star Trek: Enterprise, 2001-2005 Star Trek TV series
- Atari STE, an enhanced version of the Atari ST computer family
- Special Touring Edition, a model of the Pontiac 6000 automobile
- Suite (address), abbreviated "Ste" or "STE"
- Solar thermal energy
- Diminutive form of the name Steven
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title STE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.