From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
SVT may refer to:
- Superfluid vacuum theory in physics
- Superficial vein thrombosis in medical science
- Scalar-vector-tensor decomposition in cosmology
- Sveriges Television, public broadcaster in Sweden
- Ampeg SVT, Super Valve Technology amplifier
- Special Vehicle Team, division of the Ford Motor Company
- DRG Class SVT 877 and DRG Class SVT 137, a series of streamlined diesel trainsets of the former Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft
- Sequential Valve Timing
- Seventeen, Korean boy group, stylized as SVT.
- Supraventricular tachycardia, an abnormal heart condition
- SVT-40, Samozaryadnaya Vintovka Tokareva, a WW2 semi-automatic rifle
- SVT (band), an early-1980s American rock band
- Soqosoqo ni Vakavulewa ni Taukei, or the Fijian Political Party, a political party in Fiji
- Stolen Vehicle Tracking
- Sudbury Valley Trustees, a regional land trust in eastern Massachusetts
- System validation testing, a component of system testing
- Site-value tax or site-valuation tax, a term for Land value tax
- Train station code for Sturtevant (Amtrak station)
- IATA airport code for Savuti Airport in Botswana
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SVT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.