(Redirected from Sabotage (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sabotage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sabotage is an act of destruction or interference intended to weaken an opponent.
Sabotage may also refer to:
- Sabotage (video game), a 1981 computer game for the Apple II
- Velvet Assassin, a 2008 computer game known as Sabotage early in development
- Sabotage (1936 film), a British film by Alfred Hitchcock
- Sabotage (1996 film), a martial arts film with Mark Dacascos
- Sabotage! (film), a 2000 comedy film about the battle of Waterloo, with David Suchet as Napoleon
- Sabotage (2014 film), an American action thriller/crime drama film
- Bureau of Sabotage, a fictional government entity invented by author Frank Herbert
- "Sabotage" (Stargate Universe), a first season episode of Stargate Universe
- "Sabotage" (Star Wars: The Clone Wars), a fifth season episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Sabotage (Black Sabbath album), a 1975 album by Black Sabbath
- Sabotage (EP), an EP by Cancer Bats
- Sabotage (Klinik album), a 1985 album by Klinik
- Sabotage (Master Joe y O.G. Black album), a 2004 album by Master Joe y O.G. Black
- "Sabotage" (song), a 1994 song by the Beastie Boys
- "Sabotage" (Kristinia DeBarge song), a song by Kristinia DeBarge
- Sabotage (rapper) (1973–2003), Brazilian rapper
- "Sabotage", a song by Wale featuring Lloyd
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sabotage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.