Safelayer Secure Communications
|Joint Stock Company|
|Industry||Online information and identity protection|
|Products||TrustedX Encryption Key Management|
Safelayer Secure Communications S.A. is a Spanish private company founded in May 1999. It develops software products on the Public key infrastructure area (digital security for the identity management, electronic signature and data protection). Safelayer's technology is part of the three major certification and digital identity projects in Spain: Fábrica Nacional de Moneda y Timbre, the Spanish ID card DNI electrónico and the Spanish E-passport. Safelayer's technology also secures the NATO X400 messaging system.
- KeyOne CA: Certification Authority.
- KeyOne VA: Validation Authority (OCSP responder) based on standard protocol OCSP from IETF.
- KeyOne TSA: Time-stamping Authority (Trusted Timestamping) based on standard protocol TSP from IETF.
- KeyOne RA: Registration Authority.
- TrustedX eIDAS Platform.
- TrustedX Authentication Platform.
- TrustedX Electronic Signature.
- TrustedX Encryption Key Management.