From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Safety (American football))
|Look up safety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safety is the condition of being protected against harmful conditions or events, or the control of hazards to reduce risk.
Safety may also refer to:
- Safety (firearms), a device that inactivates the trigger
- Safety (distributed computing), a class of guarantees in distributed computing
- Safety (album), an album by Ty Tabor
- Safety (EP), an EP by Coldplay
- SAFETY, the U.S. Internet Stopping Adults Facilitating the Exploitation of Today's Youth Act of 2009
- Safety Island, Antarctica
- Safety (American and Canadian football position), a type of defensive back
- Safety (cue sports), an intentional defensive shot
- Safety (gridiron football score), a type of scoring play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safety.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.