From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Safety (American football))
|Look up safety in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safety is the condition of being protected against harmful conditions or events, or the control of hazards to reduce risk.
Safety may also refer to:
- Safety Island, Antarctica
- The Internet Safety Act, also known as SAFETY, two United States bills introduced in 2009
- Safety (distributed computing), a class of guarantees in distributed computing
- Safety (firearms), a mechanism that prevents the discharge of a firearm when engaged
- Safety (cue sports), an intentional defensive shot
- Safety (gridiron football position), a type of defensive back
- Safety (gridiron football score), a type of scoring play
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safety.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.