From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Saint Teresa (disambiguation))
"Saint Thérèse" redirects here. For the suburb in Quebec, see Sainte-Thérèse, Quebec.
Saint Teresa may refer to:
- Saint Teresa of Ávila (1515–1582), or Teresa of Jesus, Spaniard, founder of the Discalced Carmelites, and Doctor of the Church
- Saint Thérèse of Lisieux (1873–1897), or Teresa of the Child Jesus, French Carmelite nun, and Doctor of the Church
- Saint Teresa Benedicta of the Cross (1891–1942), Carmelite nun, born Edith Stein
- Saint Teresa of the Andes (1900–1920), Carmelite nun, born Juana Fernández del Solar
- Saint Teresa Margaret of the Sacred Heart (1747–1770), Carmelite nun
In other uses:
- The Ecstasy of Saint Teresa, a sculpture by Bernini, of Saint Teresa of Ávila
- Blessed Mother Teresa (1910–1997), founder of the Missionaries of Charity
- Blessed Teresa of Portugal (1181–1250), Benedictine nun
- Teresa, the feminine given name
- All pages beginning with Saint Teresa, St Teresa or St. Teresa
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Teresa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.