(Redirected from Sampled)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sample, sampled, or samples in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sample or samples may refer to:
- Sample (statistics), a subset of a population
- Sample (signal), a digital discrete sample of a continuous analog signal
- Sample (material), a specimen or small quantity of something
- Sample (graphics), an intersection of a color channel and a pixel
- SAMPLE history, a mnemonic acronym for questions medical first responders should ask
- Product sample, a sample of a consumer product that is given to the consumer so that he or she may try a product before committing to a purchase
- Standard cross-cultural sample, a sample of 186 cultures, used by scholars engaged in cross-cultural studies
- Sample, Kentucky, unincorporated community, United States
- Sampleville, Ohio, unincorporated community, United States
- Hugh W. and Sarah Sample House, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Iowa, United States
- USS Sample (FF-1048), a frigate in the U.S. Navy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sample.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.