Sanmin Senior High School Station
Sanmin Senior High School Station Platform 1
|Other names||National Open University; 空中大學|
|Location||B1, No. 105, Sanmin Rd.
Luzhou, New Taipei
|Opened||November 3, 2010|
|Passengers||23,225 daily (2016)
(Ranked 62nd of 109)
|Sanmin Senior High School Station|
The two-level, underground station is located at the intersection of Sanmin Rd. and Fuxing Rd. and opened on November 3, 2010 with the opening of the Luzhou Line. It served over 14,000 passengers per day within two weeks of opening, and has the second-highest daily ridership on the Luzhou Line by the end of November 2010 at 25,433 passengers per day (after Luzhou).
Excavation depth for the station is around 26 meters. The station is 193 meters in length and 22 meters in width with two entrances, an elevator for the disabled, and two vent shafts. Because of geological features of the area (sand deposits resulting in weak ground), reinforcing structures were enlarged for safety considerations.
The theme for the station is "At Home in the Water", as part of a common theme of egrets for the Luzhou Line. Vent shafts form images of nests and hills.
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, information desk, automatic ticket dispensing machines, one-way faregates|
|Restrooms (Inside fare zone, outside fare zone near Exit 1)|
|B2||Platform 1||← Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Luzhou (Terminus)|
|Platform 2||→ Zhonghe–Xinlu Line toward Nanshijiao (St. Ignatius High School) →|
Around the station
- Luzhou City Office
- Sanmin Senior High School
- Luzhou Elementary School
- Lujiang Elementary School
- National Open University
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sanmin Senior High School Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "ridershipstats" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Sanmin Senior High School". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. Retrieved 2010-11-06.
- "Introduction to Luzhou MRT Line" (PDF). Department of Rapid Transis Systems. 2007-12-01. Retrieved 2010-06-16.
- "Second Stage of Taipei MRT (Approved MRT Lines)". Department of Rapid Transit Systems, TCG. 2010-03-12. Retrieved 2010-06-13.
- "北捷蘆洲線運量 突破百萬人次". UDN. 2010-11-15. Retrieved 2010-11-18.
- "Introduction to the MRT Luzhou Line". Taipei Rapid Transit Corporation. 2010-11-01. Retrieved 2010-11-24.
- "Sanmin Senior High School Station on Luzhou Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2005-06-01. Retrieved 2010-07-24.
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|