From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Santa Anastasia)
Saint Anastasia or Santa Anastasia may refer to:
- Anastasia the Patrician
- Anastasia of Sirmium
- Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia
- Saint Anastasia of Serbia (fl. 1196), Princess consort of Serbia
- Saint Athanasia of Aegina (also Anastasia; c. 790–860), saint who lived in the Byzantine Empire and advised Empress Theodora II
- St. Anastasia Island, Bulgarian islet
- Old St. Anastasia Catholic School, Florida
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia - Zadar Cathedral, Roman Catholic cathedral in Croatia
- Basilica di Sant'Anastasia al Palatino
- Santa Anastasia, Aragon, a village in the Province of Zaragoza, Spain
- Sant'Anastasia (Verona), church
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Anastasia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.