From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Schedule I)
Schedule 1 may refer to:
- Schedule I Controlled Substances within the US Controlled Substances Act (List)
- Schedule I Controlled Drugs and Substances within the Canadian Controlled Drugs and Substances Act
- Schedule I Psychotropic Substances within the Thai Psychotropic Substances Act
- Schedule I Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances within the Estonian Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act
- Schedule I Psychotropic Substances within the U.N. Convention on Psychotropic Substances
- Schedule I Banks within the Canada Bank Act.
- Schedule 1 Substances within the Chemical Weapons Convention
- Schedule 1 to the National Health Service (General Medical Services Contracts) (Prescription of Drugs etc.) Regulations 2004, the NHS treatments blacklist
- Schedule 2 (disambiguation)
- Schedule 3 (disambiguation)
- Schedule 4 (disambiguation)
- Schedule 5 (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Schedule 1.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.