(Redirected from Schonbrunn)
Schönbrunn may refer to:
- Schönbrunn Palace in Vienna, Austria
- Schönbrunn (Vienna U-Bahn) Station
- Schönbrunn (Baden), a municipality in Rhein-Neckar, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Schönbrunn (Fichtelgebirge), a village in the Fichtelgebirge mountains in Bavaria, Germany
- Schönbrunn im Steigerwald, a municipality in Bamberg, Bavaria, Germany
- Schoenbrunn Village State Memorial in Ohio, U.S.A.
- Schönbrunn Zoo, a zoo in Vienna, Austria
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.