|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2008)|
The Schumacher Menace is a four wheel drive stadium truck. It is the world's fastest 1:10 ready to run stadium truck as of 2005. The Menace is claimed[who?] capable of speeds of around 70 mph (110 km/h) and able do 0–60 mph in less than two seconds.
There is an on-road version of the Schumacher Menace called the Schumacher Menace GTR.
- Type: 1:10 stadium truck, 4WD
- Engine: 0.21 in³ (3.4 cm³) with E-start
- Power: 2.1 horsepower (1.6 kW) at 38,000 rpm
- Maximum engine speed: 40,000 rpm
- Gearbox: Three gears, fixed, automatic
- Chassis: 3.0 mm aluminium (anodized)
- Fuel tank: 0.125 L