(Redirected from SeaStar (disambiguation))
|Look up seastar, sea star, or sea-star in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
SeaStar or Sea Star may refer to:
- Sea Star Festival, summer music festival in Umag, Croatia
- Starfish, an echinoderm belonging to the class Asteroidea
- AAC SeaStar, a two-seat biplane from Canada
- Dornier Seawings Seastar, an amphibious aircraft with two engines in a push-pull configuration
- MV Sea Star, a supertanker
- SeaStar Aircraft SeaStar, a two-seat monoplane from Hungary
- Sea Star Awards, Argentine entertainment awards
- SeaStar, or OrbView-2, the satellite hosting the SeaWiFS instrument
- SeaStar, the communications processors in Cray XT3 and XT4 supercomputers
- Lockheed T2V SeaStar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title SeaStar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.