Sea Robin Pipeline
Sea Robin Pipeline is a submarine natural gas pipeline system which brings natural gas from the offshore oil wells in the Ship Shoal area of the central Gulf of Mexico onto the central Louisiana coast.  
Its West Area lines connect into the Henry Hub, a distribution hub of the natural gas pipeline system in Erath, Louisiana.  Its East Area lines connect to processing plants near Morgan City, Louisiana. 
Sea Robin was formerly owned by Sonat, Inc. through its subsidiary Southern Natural Gas Company. Sonat was required to sell the pipeline in 1999 in order to complete its merger with El Paso Corporation.
- Sea Robin Pipeline Company
- Map of Sea Robin Pipeline system pipelines + wells
- Sea Robin Pipeline: Map of West Area lines System
- Sea Robin Pipeline: Map of East Area lines system
- ferc.gov Archived 2013-01-20 at the Wayback Machine.
- Bloomberg.com: Private Company Information for Sea Robin Pipeline Company
|This article about pipeline transport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|