From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Second city)
Second City or The Second City may refer to:
- Any specific country's second largest city or metropolitan area:
- List of largest cities and second largest cities by country
- United States:
- "... of the United Kingdom":
- Other real cities of the British Empire called second to London, the capital:
- Improvisational comedy troupe initially based in Chicago:
- Other titled works:
- Mercenary: The Second City, an expansion pack for the 1985 home computer game Mercenary
- "Second City", episode of 2007 Canadian/American TV series The Dresden Files
- Second City derby, Association-football rivalry (between Aston Villa and Birmingham City)
- Secondcity, British (American-born) musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Second City.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.