Secret Wars (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Secret War)
Secret Wars or Secret War may refer to:
- Secret War, a term used in some sources to describe American clandestine involvement in the Laotian Civil War (1953–1975), which was in part a theater of the larger Vietnam War
Art, entertainment, and media
- Secret War (comics), the 2004 Marvel Comics superhero crossover limited series by Brian Michael Bendis and Gabriele Dell'Otto
- Secret Wars (2015 comic book), the 2015 Marvel Comics superhero crossover event by Jonathan Hickman and Esad Ribic
- Secret Wars, the 1984 Marvel Comics superhero crossover miniseries by Jim Shooter and Mike Zeck
- Secret Wars (toyline), an action figure tie-in to the miniseries produced by Mattel
- Secret Wars II, the 1985 Marvel Comics sequel to Secret Wars by Jim Shooter and Al Milgrom
- Secret Wars (album), an album by Oneida
- "Secret Wars" (Spider-Man), a three episode storyline of Spider-Man: The Animated Series, based on the Secret Wars miniseries by Marvel Comics.
- The Secret War (TV series), a documentary series from 1977 highlighting technical developments made during World War II
- The Secret War is part of the MMO The Secret World's pre-launch campaign
- Jacques Vriens, author of the book Secrets of War, which was adapted into a 2014 film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Secret Wars.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.