(Redirected from Semenovka)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Semyonovka, also spelled Semenovka or Semënovka, may refer to:
- Semyonovka, Armenia, a village in Armenia
- Semënovka, former name of Qızılkənd, a village in Azerbaijan
- Semyonovka, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Semyonovka, alternative spelling of Semenivka, several locations in Ukraine
- Semyonovka, Issyk Kul, a village in Kyrgyzstan
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.