Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up send in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Send or SEND may refer to:
- Send (album), a 2003 album by the rock band Wire
- The Send, an American alternative rock band
- Send, Surrey, a village in England
- Send (HM Prison), a women's prison in Send, Surrey
- Send, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Aux-send, an output from an audio mixer which is usually designed to carry a given channel to an effects or monitor device
- Send! (magazine), a Christian missionary magazine by Gospel for Asia
- Secure Neighbor Discovery, a security extension of the Neighbor Discovery Protocol
- Satellite Emergency Notification Device, a portable emergency notification and locating device
- Standard for Exchange of Non-clinical Data, a data model for non-clinical research data
- Special educational needs and disability, an acronym used in the UK
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Send.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.