(Redirected from Septimius)
Septimus or Septimius may refer to:
- Septimius, a praenomen or Roman personal name
- Septimius, a nomen or Roman family name borne by the gens Septimia
- L. Septimius, one of the assassins of Pompey the Great (d. 48 BC).
- L. Septimius Severus, better known as Septimius Severus, Roman general and emperor from AD 193 to 211
- L. Septimius Bassianus, better known as Caracalla, the elder son of Septimius Severus, emperor from 198 to 217
- P. Septimius Geta, the younger son of Septimius Severus, emperor from 209 to 211
- Septimius, a usurper proclaimed emperor in 271 during the reign of Aurelian
- St Septimus (d. 303), martyred with SS Felix, Januarius, Fortunatus, and Audactus
- Septimius Acindynus, consul in 340
- L. Septimius (4th century), governor of Britannia Prima
- Q. Septimius Florens Tertullianus, better known as Tertullian, theologian
- St Septimius of Iesi (5th century), bishop and saint
- Septimius Odaenathus, first Palmyrene king (d. 267).
- Septimius Antiochus, last Palmyrene emperor (re. 273).
- Septimius Worod, Palmyrene viceroy (fl. 266).
- Septimius Zabdas, commander of the Palmyrene armies (d. 272).
- Septimus Atterbury (born 1880), football (soccer) player
- Septimus J. Hanna, American Civil War veteran and a judge in the Old West
- Septimus Kaikai, Sierra Leonean politician and broadcaster
- Sep Lambert, Septimus Drummond "Sep" Lambert, Irish cricketer
- Septimus Norris, (1818–1862) American mechanical engineer and steam locomotive designer
- Septimus Orion, a music recording project
- John Septimus Roe, first Surveyor-General of Western Australia
- Septimus Edwin Scott, (1879–1965) English painter
- Septimus Winner, 19th-century songwriter
- Septimus Bean and His Amazing Machine, a children's book
- Septimus Heap, a series of books by Angie Sage, as well as the main character in the series
- Septimus Warren Smith, a character in Virginia Woolf's novel Mrs Dalloway
- Doctor Septimus Pretorius, is a fictional character in the Universal film Bride of Frankenstein
- Septimus (Stardust), a fictional character in Neil Gaiman's novel, Stardust
- Septimus Hodge of Tom Stoppard's Arcadia (play)
- Septimus Harding, the eponymous protagonist of Anthony Trollope's The Warden.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|