Serb Democratic Party
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Serbian Democratic Party)
Serbian Democratic Party or Serb Democratic Party (Serbian: Српска демократска Странка, СДС or Srpska Demokratska Stranka, SDS) may refer to:
- Serb Democratic Party (Bosnia and Herzegovina), major Serb nationalist party established in 1990 and based in Banja Luka, active in Republika Srpska and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Serb Democratic Party (Croatia), defunct Serb nationalist party in Croatia, established in 1990 and dissolved in 1995, formerly based in Knin
- Serb Democratic Party (Serbia), minor Serb nationalist party established in 2011 and based in Novi Sad
- Democratic Serb Party (Montenegro)
- Democratic Party (Serbia)
- Democratic Party of Serbia
- Democratic Party of Serbs in Macedonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serb Democratic Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.