(Redirected from Shatsky (disambiguation))
Shatsky (masculine), Shatskaya (feminine), or Shatskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Igor Shatsky, member of the Russian band Boa
- Nikolay Shatsky (1895–1960), Soviet geologist
- Nina Arkadyevna Shatskaya (b. 1970), Russian singer
- Nina Sergeevna Shatskaya (b. 1940), Russian actress
- Stanislav Shatsky (1878–1934), Russian/Soviet educator, writer, and administrator
- Shatsky District, a district of Ryazan Oblast, Russia
- Shatskoye Urban Settlement, a municipal formation which the town of district significance of Shatsk in Shatsky District of Ryazan Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Shatsk Raion (Shatsky District), a district of Volyn Oblast, Ukraine
- Shatskaya (rural locality), a rural locality (a sloboda) in Sapozhkovsky District of Ryazan Oblast, Russia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shatsky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.