From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from She Wolf (song))
|Look up she-wolf in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
She-wolf or she wolf may also refer to:
- The She-Wolf (Italian: La Lupa), an Italian verismo novella by Giovanni Verga, published in 1880
- "The She-Wolf", a story by Saki
- She-Wolf: The Story of a Roman Icon, a historical study of the Capitoline Wolf by Cristina Mazzoni, Cambridge University Press
- She Wolf, a 2009 dance-pop album by Shakira
- "She Wolf" (Shakira song), the title track from her album
- "She-Wolf" (Megadeth song), a song by Megadeth
- "She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)", a 2012 single by David Guetta on his album Nothing but the Beat 2.0
- She-Wolf, a 1981 country blues album by Jessie Mae Hemphill
- She Wolf: The Last Sentinel, a Philippine fantasy horror television series
- She-Wolf (TV series), a 1990s horror fiction television series
- The She Wolf (1919 film)
- The She-Wolf (1951 film), a Greek film
- La lupa (1953 film), also known as She-wolf, Italian film by director Alberto Lattuada based on the novella of Giovanni Verga
- The She-Wolf (1965 film) (Spanish: La Loba), Spanish-language film directed by Rafael Baledón
- Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS, a 1975 Nazisploitation film
- La lupa (1996 film), also known as The She Wolf, Italian film by Gabriele Lavia based on the novella of Giovanni Verga
- Acca Larentia, courtesan known as the she-wolf in the legend of the founding of Rome; wife of Faustulus, who finds the babies Romulus and Remus being suckled by the she-wolf in the Lupercal cave.
- Isabella of France, wife of Edward II popularly known as the 'she-wolf '
- Margaret of Anjou, wife of Henry VI - called "She-wolf of France but worse" in Shakespeare's Henry VI
- Jessie Mae Hemphill: The Delta's She-Wolf of the Blues.
- The She-Wolf (1943) a postsurrealist painting by Jackson Pollock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title She-wolf.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.