From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sheepshead (fish))
|Look up sheepshead or sheephead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sheepshead, Sheephead, or Sheep's Head, may refer to:
- Archosargus probatocephalus, a medium-sized saltwater fish of the Atlantic Ocean
- Freshwater drum, Aplodinotus grunniens, a medium-sized freshwater fish of North and Central America
- Semicossyphus, a genus of medium-sized saltwater fish of the Pacific Ocean
- Sheepshead minnow, Cyprinodon variegatus variegatus, a small brackish-water fish
- Sheepshead porgy, Calamus penna, a medium-sized saltwater fish of the Atlantic Ocean
- Sheep's Head, a headland in Ireland
- Sheepshead, California, United States
- Sheepshead Bay, Brooklyn, New York, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sheepshead.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.