Sherwood Forest (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sherwood Forest (neighborhood))
Sherwood Forest is a royal forest in Nottinghamshire, England, famous by its historical association with the legend of Robin Hood.
Sherwood Forest may also refer to:
- Sherwood Forest, Atlanta
- Sherwood Forest, Detroit
- Sherwood Forest (Charlotte neighborhood), Charlotte, North Carolina
- Unincorporated communities
- Sherwood Forest, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Sherwood Forest, Frederick County, Maryland
- Sherwood Forest, Montgomery County, Maryland
- Sherwood Forest, Worcester County, Maryland
- Sherwood Forest, Virginia
- Sherwood Forest, Wisconsin
- Other places
- Sherwood Forest, Massachusetts
- Sherwood Forest Plantation, a plantation in Virginia owned by two US presidents
- Sherwood Forest Bridge, in Saskatchewan, Canada
- Sherwood Forest Railway, a miniature railway in England
- Nottingham Forest F.C., an English football club
- Sherwood Foresters, an infantry regiment of the British Army
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.