Shukriya or Shukria (Arabic: شكريّة) is an Arabic name for females meaning "thankful". It is the feminine active participle of the Arabic verb, شَكَرَ, meaning "to be thankful". The masculine form of the name is Shukri (Arabic: شكري) (Turkish: Şükrü), alternatively Shoukri, Shoukry, Shokri, Choukri, Choucri, Chokri etc., or Şükrü in Turkish. It can be used as either a given name or surname. It is also a word that in the Hindi language means "thank You" or "thank you God."
- Given name
- Shukria Asil, Afghan women's rights activist
- Shukria Barakzai, Afghan politician, journalist and feminist
- Shukria clan, large clan of Arab nomads
- Shukriya (TV program), a 2015 Indian reality television program that aired on Zindagi television
- Shukriya: Till Death Do Us Apart, 2004 Indian film directed by Anupam Sinha
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shukriya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.