(Redirected from Shum (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shum may refer to:
- Cen (surname) (岑), romanized Sam, Sum, Sham or Shum in Cantonese, and Tsen in Taiwan
- Shen (surname) (沈), sometimes romanized Shum in Cantonese
- Idan Shum (born 1976), Israeli footballer
- Itzhak Shum (born 1948), Israeli footballer
- Harry Shum Jr., American actor
- Shum (location), a town in Pakistan
- Shum Laka, most prominent site in the Laka Valley of northwest Cameroon
- Shum-gora, burial mound in northwestern Russia
- Takkanot Shum, set of decrees formulated and agreed by three central cities of medieval Rhineland
- Wagshum or shum, is the Governor of the province of Wag, with hereditary title from Zagwe dynasty; see Ethiopian aristocratic and court titles
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.