From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sida (genus))
|Look up sida in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sida may refer to:
- Sida (crustacean), a genus of cladoceran water fleas
- Sida (plant), a genus of flowering plants
- SIDA, Security Identification Display Area, US FAA
- Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, a Swedish governmental agency
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS), a disease, abbreviated as SIDA in several languages
- Two journals published by the Botanical Research Institute of Texas
- The fruit of the Coula edulis tree, also called the Gabon nut
- Amphoe Sida, a district in Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sida.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.