(Redirected from Siguenza (disambiguation))
The name Siguenza or Sigüenza (the Spanish original spelling) can refer to:
- The Spanish city Sigüenza and the nearby Paredes de Sigüenza
- A family of Spanish origin, including the following notable individuals:
- Carlos de Sigüenza y Góngora, Mexican colonial officer, author and polymath
- Herbert Siguenza, actor
- Peter C. Siguenza, Guam's former Chief Justice
- Ruben Siguenza, bassist in the band Mink DeVille
- Siguenza - Guanco, a family in Hinigaran Philippines, known as Capitan Bitoy Siguenza his tomb in the center of his private cemetery in Hinigaran and is one of the local historical sites. Most of his family still resides in the municipality of Hinigaran.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siguenza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.