From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sikhara (disambiguation))
Shikara, Shikhara, and other variants can refer to one of the following:
- Shikara, a type of wooden ship found on Dal Lake
- Shikhara, the rising roof of a Hindu temple in North India
- Shikhar (film), a 2005 Bollywood film
- Shikar (1968 film), a 1968 Bollywood film
- Shikra, a bird of prey also known as the little banded goshawk
- Sikra, a village in Bhachau Taluka of Kutch district of Gujarat, India.
- All pages with a title containing Shikhar
- All pages with a title containing Shikar
- All pages with a title containing Sikhar
- All pages with a title containing Sikar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Shikara.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.