Silent majority (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The silent majority, a term made famous by Richard Nixon, is an unspecified majority of people in a demographic who are perceived as not expressing their opinions publicly.
Silent Majority may also refer to:
- Silent Majority (hip hop group), a Swiss hip hop group
- Silent Majority (comics), a DC Comics character
- "Silent Majority" (song), song by Keyakizaka46
- Silent Majority (Terry Allen's Greatest Missed Hits), an album by Terry Allen
- Silent Majority Group, a record label
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Silent majority.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.