|Associated acts||Poison the Well|
Sincebyman was a five-piece band from Milwaukee, Wisconsin founded in 1999. Their debut full-length album, We Sing The Body Electric, was released on November 30, 2002. This was followed by A Love Hate Relationship (Revelation Records, 2004), a 4-song EP, and Pictures From the Hotel Apocalypse (Revelation Records, 2005) their final full length on Revelation Records. After Pictures From the Hotel Apocalypse, their contract with Revelation ended and were supposedly writing a new album recently. On March 9, 2008, they disbanded according to a MySpace bulletin from the band. Their last show was in their hometown of Milwaukee on April 26, 2008.
During their career, the band shared the stage with the likes of The Dillinger Escape Plan, The Rapture, International Noise Conspiracy, The Locust, Underøath, Glass Candy, Isis, The Fall of Troy, Bear vs. Shark, The Bled, Protest The Hero, As Cities Burn, Fear Before the March of Flames, Poison the Well, and Andrew WK.
Sincebyman’s name comes from the title of the 46th Movement of Händel’s Messiah: "Since by Man came Death".
- We Sing The Body Electric (Revelation, 2002)
- Pictures From the Hotel Apocalypse (Revelation Records, 2005)
- A Love Hate Relationship (Revelation Records, 2004)
- With Arms Still Empty/Since By Man- A Split (Kill You for a Dollar, 2000)
- Seven Days of Samsara/Since By Man- Why Don't You Set This On Fire (Harmless Records, 2000)
- Start Kit to Promote the Destruction of Adulthood (World Wont Listen, 2001)