(Redirected from Sing Along (disambiguation))
Sing Along may refer to:
- A sing-along (community or group singing)
- "Sing-A-Long" (Shanks & Bigfoot song)
- "Sing Along" (Rodney Atkins song)
- "Sing Along" (Per Gessle song)
- "Sing Along", a song by Jimmy Dean, theme song to Sing Along with Mitch
- "Sing-A-Long", a song by A from the album How Ace Are Buildings
- See & Sing, a series of sing along videos starring Ruth Berger from 1985
- Sing Along with Me, a 1952 British musical film
- Disney Sing-Along Songs, a series of videos, laserdiscs and DVDs featuring music from various Disney films and TV shows to sing along to
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sing Along.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.