(Redirected from Skids)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skid or skids in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skid or Skids may refer to:
- Skid, a type of pallet
- Skid (aerodynamics), an outward side-slip in an aircraft turn
- Skid (automobile), an automobile handling condition where one or more tires are slipping relative to the road
- Skid, a sled runner
- Skids, vehicles with continuous track
- Skids, or skid loaders, a vehicle
- Skids, a nautical term for slipway
- Modular process skid, an engineered frame for equipment
- Skid, short-term for script kiddie
Comics, games and amusements
- Skids (comics), characters in Marvel-published comics
- Skids (Transformers), several fictional robot superhero characters in the Transformers robot superhero franchise.
- Skid, a type of amusement ride
- Skid (album), 1970, by Skid Row
- Skids (band), a Scottish band
- Skids (EP) a 1977 EP by the Scottish band
- Skidder, a vehicle used in a logging operation for pulling cut trees out of a forest in a process called "skidding"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.