(Redirected from Slew (disambiguation))
|Look up slew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Jordan Slew (born 1992), an English footballer
- Seattle Slew (1974–2002), an American race horse
- Slewing, the process of rotating a telescope to observe a different region of the sky
- Slew rate, the maximum rate of change of a signal at any point in a circuit
- Slew, in crane (machine) terminology, is angular movement of a crane boom or crane jib in a horizontal plane
- Slew (spacecraft), describes methods of changing the attitude of a spacecraft
- Eigenvector slew, a particular method of calculating the rotation required for a specific desired change in attitude
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.