(Redirected from Slight, John)
John Slight is a retired Scottish international lawn bowler.
He won a silver medal in the fours at the 1970 British Commonwealth Games in Edinburgh with Alex McIntosh, Norman Pryde and David Pearson.
He also won the Scottish National Bowls Championships fours title (with McIntosh, Pryde and Pearson) in 1968.
- ^ "profile". Bowls tawa.
- ^ "Commonwealth Games Medallists". GBR Athletics.
- ^ "Athletes and Results". Commonwealth Games Federation.
- ^ "Team Scotland medallists". Team Scotland.
- ^ "Bowls: Newbattle legend McIntosh to be honoured by plaque". The Scotsman.
- ^ "Previous Winners". Bowls Scotland. Archived from the original on 4 April 2019. Retrieved 18 April 2021.