Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up slippery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slippery is descriptive of slipperiness
Slippery may also refer to:
- Slippery Rock Formation, a geologic formation in Jamaica
- Slippery Falls, a waterfall near Pelverata Falls, Tasmania
- Slippery hitch, a type of knot used to attach a line to a rod or bar
- Slippery the Sea Lion, who escaped in June 1958 from a marine mammal park in London, Ontario, Canada
- Paul, Estelle, Rory, Daniel and Edwin Slippery, a fictional family in the 2003 British television series Fortysomething, starring Hugh Laurie
- Operation Slippery, a planned deception in support of Operation Zipper, a British Second World War plan
- "Slippery" (song), 2017 song by Migos from their album Culture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slippery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.