From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Smoking Gun (disambiguation))
|Look up smoking gun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smoking Gun may refer to:
- Smoking gun, a reference to an object or fact that serves as conclusive evidence of a crime or similar act
- The Smoking Gun, a website that posts legal documents, arrest records, and police mugshots
- The Smoking Gunns, a wrestling tag team
- JFK: The Smoking Gun, a documentary and book on Howard Donahue's theory on the Kennedy assassination
- Smoking Gun Interactive, video game company
- "Smoking Gun" (song), a 1986 #22 Billboard hit for Robert Cray
- Smoking Gun (album), a 2009 #45 Austrian hit album for Angus Stone operating under the name Lady of the Sunshine
- Smoking Gun (TV series), a 2014 Japanese drama television series
- Smoking gun memo, the note of a secret 23 July 2002 meeting
- The Smoking Gun Presents: World's Dumbest..., former name of truTV Presents: World's Dumbest..., a cable television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smoking Gun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.