Soldier of Love
(Redirected from Soldiers of Love)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Soldier of Love or in plural Soldiers of Love may refer to:
- Soldier of Love
- "Soldier of Love" (Donny Osmond song), a 1989 single by Donny Osmond
- Soldier of Love (album), a 2010 album by Sade
- "Soldier of Love" (Sade song), the lead single by Sade from the album Soldier of Love
- "Soldier of Love (Lay Down Your Arms)", 1962 song originally by Arthur Alexander, covered by The Beatles, Marshall Crenshaw and Pearl Jam
- "Soldier of Love", song by Brant Bjork and the Low Desert Punk Band from their 2014 album Black Power Flower
- Soldiers of Love
- "Soldiers of Love" (Lighthouse X song), 2016
- "Soldiers of Love" (Liliane Saint-Pierre song), 1987
- "Soldier of Love (Lay Down Your Arms)", 1962
- See also
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soldier of Love.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.