From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Somme (disambiguation))
Somme or The Somme may refer to:
- Somme (department), a department of France
- River Somme, a river in France
- Canal de la Somme, a canal in France
- Somme (book), a First World War military history book
- The Somme (film), a 1927 British documentary film
- The Somme – From Defeat to Victory, BBC TV documentary
- Battle of the Somme
- Somme (A631), a French Navy tanker and command ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Somme.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.