(Redirected from Sorts)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sort in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sort may refer to:
- Sorting, any process of arranging items in sequence or in sets
- SORT (journal), peer-reviewed open access scientific journal
- Sort (mathematical logic), a domain in a many-sorted structure
- Sort (typesetting), a piece of metal type
- Sort, Lleida, a town in Catalonia
- Special Operations Response Team, a group trained to respond to disturbances at a correctional facility
- Strategic Offensive Reductions Treaty, a treaty between the United States and the Russian Federation
- Symantec Operations Readiness Tools, a web-based suite of services from Symantec Corporation
- Many-sorted logic
- Check weigher, an automatic machine for checking the weight of packaged commodities
- qsort, a sorting function in the C standard library
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sort.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.