From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Soteria (disambiguation))
Soteria may refer to:
- Soteria (festival), a festival in Ancient Greece
- Soteria (mythology), Greek goddess or spirit of safety and deliverance from harm
- Soteria (psychiatric treatment), a method of psychiatric treatment
- Soteria Aliberty (1847–1929), Greek feminist and educator
- Soteria Belou (1921–1997), famous Greek singer and performer
- Soteria Search and Rescue, a company that had been bidding for the UK Search and Rescue helicopter contract until it was found that they had access to commercially sensitive information and the bidding process was ended.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soteria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.