From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Soul Sister (album))
|Look up soul sister in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soul Sister may refer to:
- Soul Sister (Shirley Scott album), 1966
- Soul Sister (Aretha Franklin album), 1966
- Soul Sisters, 1963 album by Gloria Coleman
- Soulsister, a Belgian pop group
- Soul Sister (book), a 1969 book by Grace Halsell, who darkened her skin and passed as a black woman
- Soul Sister (musical), a 2012 musical stage show featuring the music of Ike and Tina Turner, see 2012 Evening Standard Theatre Awards
- Soul Sista, a 2001 album by Keke Wyatt
- "Soul Sista" (song), a 2000 song by Bilal
- All pages with a title containing Soul Sister
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soul Sister.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.