From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from South Belfast)
Belfast South can refer to:
- The southern part of Belfast
- Belfast South (Assembly constituency)
- Belfast South (Northern Ireland Parliament constituency)
- Belfast South (UK Parliament constituency)
- Belfast South (Dáil Éireann constituency) (1921-22)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Belfast South.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.