(Redirected from South Branch (disambiguation))
South Branch may refer to:
- South Branch, Minnesota, an unincorporated community in Watonwan County
- South Branch, New Jersey, an unincorporated community in Somerset County
- South Branch Newport Creek, a tributary of Newport Creek in Luzerne County, Pennsylvania
- South Branch Raritan River, a tributary of the Raritan River in New Jersey
- South Branch, New Brunswick, Canada
- South Branch, a Norfolk Southern Railway line
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.