Essex South (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from South Essex)
Essex South or South Essex may refer to:
- Essex South, a federal riding in Ontario, Canada, 1882–1968
- Essex South (provincial electoral district), a provincial riding in Ontario, Canada, 1875–1999
- South Essex (UK Parliament constituency), a constituency of the British House of Commons, 1832–1885
- Essex South (European Parliament constituency), 1994–1999
- South Essex Regiment (later known as the Prince of Wales' Own Volunteers), a fictional British Army regiment that is the principal setting in Bernard Cornwell's Sharpe series of Napoleonic War-era historical novels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essex South.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.