From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from South Ferry (New York City Subway))
South Ferry may refer to:
- South Ferry, Manhattan, the location at the southern tip of Manhattan where the Staten Island Ferry Whitehall Terminal is located.
- South Ferry, Brooklyn, the former ferry landing at the foot of Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn
- South Ferry (ferry), the former ferry between Manhattan and Brooklyn which gave its name to the sites in Manhattan and Brooklyn
- South Ferry – Whitehall Street (New York City Subway), the subway complex at South Ferry, Manhattan
- South Ferry (IRT Broadway – Seventh Avenue Line), temporarily closed
- Whitehall Street – South Ferry (BMT Broadway Line), serving the N R W trains
- South Ferry loops (New York City Subway), the loop subway station at South Ferry, Manhattan serving the 1 train
- South Ferry (IRT elevated station), the former elevated station at South Ferry, Manhattan
- South Ferry (Shelter Island), the ferry from North Haven to Shelter Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Ferry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.