From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Southern Zone)
South Zone or Southern Zone may refer to:
- South Zone cricket team, an Indian first-class cricket team
- South Zone cricket team (Bangladesh), a Bangladeshi first-class cricket team
- South Zone Culture Centre, in Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu, India
- South Zone of São Paulo, Brazil
- South Zone (Rio de Janeiro), the southern section of the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Southern Zone International Airport, an airport planned for construction in Osa Canton, Puntarenas Province, Costa Rica
- Southern Indo-Aryan languages
- Zona Sur, a natural region of Chile
- Zone libre, a partition of the France during the Second World War, called the South Zone from November 1942
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Zone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.